IRCA Internal Auditor ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
IRCA Internal Auditor ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems (QMS)
We offer two day Internal Auditor Training in a range of management system standards including quality (IRCA Internal Auditor); ISO 9001 following the recognised internal audit process guidance contained in the international standard ISO 19011.
Using the four phases of an audit, preparation, performance, reporting and follow up, you develop the ability perform valued audits and effectively communicate findings, including good nonconformity writing.
A variety of learning methods are used to support tutorials, including exercises and workshops.
Internal audits are a requirement of all management system standards. They are used to determine conformity with the management system requirements, establish effectiveness of processes in achieving objectives and seek opportunity for improvement.
Our course is approved by the UK International Register of Certified Auditors in association with Qualico (IRCA Reference No: A18152) and meets the training requirements for individuals seeking registration under the IRCA Auditor Registration Scheme.
- The audit process
- Interview techniques
- Evaluation of evidence
- Nonconformity writing
- Auditee correction and corrective action
Who should attend:
- Personnel intending to perform internal audits
- Auditors wishing to achieve external recognition of their competence
- Those with experience in one discipline wishing to extend their expertise into another
- Managers appointed to obtain and maintain third party certification
- Understanding the purpose and benefits of internal auditing
- The process and method of internal auditing
- Knowledge of the role of internal audits in maintaining and improving management systems
- Understanding the role of effective internal audits in support of third party certification
- Auditing with confidence
Need more help?
If you feel that you would like the assistance of one of our expert consultants, please contact us for a quote and to find out more have a look at our page about ISO & Process Consultancy.
We run regular courses at the Four Pillars Hotel in Witney near Oxford and have both residential and non-residential packages.
To book a place or find out about our upcoming course dates, please use our contact form or our contact details at the top of the page.